The CAA is working hard on behalf of its member firms, but we cannot do it all alone. You can get involved and help us make a difference for our industry as a whole. Get informed, provide your input, or roll up your sleeves and join a working committee.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and watch for special notices and our quarterly newsletter.
- Find out what the CAA’s official position is on various issues.
- Pay attention to how architects are portrayed in the news media.
- Follow election campaigns to see how candidates are positioned in regard to key issues that impact our industry.
Contribute to the discussion
- Make us aware of the issues. Be our eyes and ears and let us know what challenges you are facing as you conduct your business.
- When we ask for member input – take the time to respond. From time to time we send out e-mail questions, or surveys to guide us in determining our public policies.
Promote us to others
- Refer your colleagues to the Consulting Architects of Alberta. The more firms we have represented in our membership, the stronger our collective voice can be. Encourage your colleagues to become members of the CAA!
Join a committee
Standing advocacy committees have been established to tackle many issues on behalf of its members. If you or anyone in your firm is interested in contributing your valuable perspective to key discussions, please contact us about how to get involved in a committee.
Get politically active
Are you involved in your local constituency association, participate in policy forums or committees, volunteer for candidates, or otherwise have connections or involvement in local or provincial politics? If so, you can help to communicate the CAA’s key messages and keep our priorities in the minds of our elected representatives.
Consider getting involved at the grassroots level for a positive impact on our industry:
Others – see Elections Alberta Website