The Consulting Architects of Alberta (CAA) is the business voice of architects working in Alberta. Founded in 2009 and registered under the Alberta Societies Act, we represent and support architects practicing in the province.
Some of our stakeholders include:
- the Alberta Association of Architects (the regulatory body for our profession)
- the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (national partners)
- the Consulting Engineers of Alberta
- the Canada Green Building Council
- the Edmonton and Calgary Construction Associations
- the Alberta Construction Association
- the Government of Alberta
- municipal governments in Alberta
- Alberta universities
Through advocacy, communication and networking, we work with our members, government and industry stakeholders to:
- support collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- spark industry dialogue on key business issues; and,
- help build a positive business environment for our members and their clients.