Membership has benefits …
Did you know that, as a CAA member, you can
- Request feedback on a contract review
- Use the CAA logo on your business card or stationery *
- Contact board members
- Opportunity to get involved in committees
- Reach out to committees about issues that arise
- Access to the updated CAA/CEA Fee & Scope Guide
- Attend the CAA Annual General Meeting.
- Experience the pride of belonging to a unique organization that focuses on the business side of architecture.
- Find out what’s happening at the City of Calgary (CoC), City of Edmonton (CoE), Alberta Infrastructure (AI) and Alberta Health Services (AHS)
- Receive a discounted rate for inaugural CAA business award program and the CAA Annual General Meeting. Share input & facilitate change by being involved in committees
- Earn Learning hour credits for involvement on CAA committees
- Be proud to be a member of an organization that is working hard to improve the architecture profession in Alberta
Interesting fact – the CAA’s searchable database enables clients to find you by selecting search parameters such as areas of practice, location or name.
* If you would like a copy of the CAA logo, please contact Rusti Lehay